Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

FASHION | outfit: crazy pants



wearing || DIY pants | C&A Cardigan | Vintage belt | francesca's necklace | DIY rings | Manhattan Bonnie Strange 005 nail polish











Hello lovelies,

this is an outfit I wore the other day.

I sewed these pants myself and I really like the crazy pattern and loose fit. They're so comfy yet extraordinary! I can definitely imagine wearing them with heels and a tanktop in summer...

I just realized you can see the bruise on my hand in the detail picture, oops... Everyone keeps asking me if I got in a fight. No I did not. I'm just a clumsy person. ;)

Enough of that weird talking...

I also have a lot of school work to do, as always (Abitur in 1.5 months, guys!).

What do you think about my crazy pants? Tell me in the comments. :)

Have a great weekend!

x,
Rona

9 Kommentare:

  1. finde die Hose total toll, sehr ausgefallen, aber toll :)
    toller Outfitpost!

    schönen Tag noch :)
    xoxo Lena
    (http://www.lenamarterer.blogspot.com)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe solche Hosen, gerade in Kombi mit einem engen Top oder Shirt! Schöner Look :)

    Schönes Wochenende,
    Liebe Grüße Aline
    www.fashionzauber.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Toller Look! Die Hose steht dir super :)

    Liebste Grüße ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Mir gefällt die Hose gar nicht, sorry :/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die Hose ist total cool – vor allem, weil sie selbst gemacht ist. Da finde ich sie gleich noch tausendmal besser! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Super cool. Ich liebe Vintage und DIY ...

    Eve / PONY IN FURS

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ich liebe die Accesoires! Eigentlich mag ich kein Gold aber bei dir siehts voll schön aus!
    Liebe Grüße, Janina von http://feathertrjbe.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Haha, die Hose ist wirklich verrückt! Aber ich mag solche Sachen -echt cool :D

    Liebste Grüße,
    Rina von Adeline und Gustav

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. die hose ist mega cool (:

    marinareyam.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen