Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

INSPIRATION | food: baked banana pancake bites inspired "my berlin fashion"







Hey guys,

today I have something very delicious for you! I saw this recipe for baked bananas on MY BERLIN FASHION yesterday and I immediately fell in love with it (don't believe someone can fall in love with food? LOOK AT JASMIN'S PICTURES!) I knew right away what I would have for breakfast today haha. :)

So, anyway, I didn't have all the ingredients at home that are used in the original recipe, so I kind of created my own.

First, I mixed 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup rice milk, 1/4 cup sugar, 1/3 cup melted margarine, 1/2 cup oats and 1 TBS oats together for pancake dough. I cut 1 banana and put it in the dough bowl. Then I put the pancake-dough-covered pieces in pan and baked them until they looked just fine.

I arranged the banana pancake bites on a plate and topped them with jam, grapes and almonds. They taste very good with peanut butter, too! (I mean, what doesn't taste awesome with pb?)

That's it! A super easy breakfast and it's like heaven on a plate!

Of course, mine is not as healthy as the original recipe. So if you're looking for a really healthy yet delicious thing, use this recipe.

Thanks to MY BERLIN FASHION for the idea, though!

What do you think? Also, what's your favorite recipe? Let me know in the comments below!
x,
Rona

7 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my, now that looks & sounds delicious. Never thought to grill/fry bananas. I'll have to try this over the weekend. Thanks for sharing.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. YUMMI YUMMI YUMMI :)

    Liebste Grüße
    Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich freue mich so sehr, dass es dir so gefällt <333

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die sehen mega gut aus! Werde mir das defintiv mal merken und am Wochenede zum Frühstück machen :)

    AntwortenLöschen