Dienstag, 3. März 2015

FASHION | current obsession: black













Hey guys :)

I know you haven't heard from me in quite some time. Today though I am showing you something that has been going on all winter now: my current obsession for black.

Actually, I've never worn that much black, so I don't really know what exactly changed my mind haha.
Almost everything I bought this winter is black. These are some of my favorite pieces right now: A black leather jacket from Only, my all-time-favorite black velvet dress, black boots, a little vintage bag, and of course black nail polish.


Also, I have some IMPORTANT NEWS!
On Thursday, March 5, I will be on a radio show called "Mikrowelle" (more information here) from 2pm to 4pm (CET) and you can call me! Ask questions, talk to us, whatsoever: 0711 6 40 04 44 :)
I guess this is only an option for people from Germany, except for you want to pay a very high phone bill...

Yay, I'm already looking forward to thursday!

Also, what do you think about black clothes? Let me know in the comments below.
x,


Rona

1 Kommentar: