Samstag, 17. Januar 2015

FASHION | fancy workout gear for outdoors



Who wouldn't want to look pretty themselves when running through those beautiful wineyards? Recently, I showed you my workout gear for indoors, now it's time to got outside!

I know, it's probably freezing cold outside where you live (it is winter here, too). Nevertheless, spring will be here soon so it's about time to get ready for those runs outside!


I already told you why workout clothes are important, so I'll skip that now and get right to and outfit example:



leggings: Nike Leg-A-See (buy them here)

top: Nike (buy it here)

sports bra: H&M

jacket: H&M

shoes: Nike Pegasus



As you can see, my workout clothes are mostly black and pink. That way, I can mix and match without too much effort.

I developed some sort of obsession with Nike clothes, I guess. I bought the shoes two years ago when I was in the U.S. (bargain hunting at Williamsburg Outlets, hihi) and they're still fine! They're so comfortable, you feel like walking on a cloud or something very fluffy. Those leggings are very cool because of the see-through logo on the left leg ("leg-a-see", you see?) and the "just do it." on the back. The top is long enough to wear with leggings, but not too long. And it's pink. End of the story.

As for H&M, I like buying workout garment there, because it's cheap but still meets my demands. The pink sports bra is my favourite and the jacket is perfect for running, snowboarding (if it's not too cold) or whatever you wanna do.





What do you wear for outdoor workouts? And how do you like my black-and-pink outfit? Let me know in the comments!

x,Rona

4 Kommentare: